B.Com direct admission at BMCC College
Are you looking for B.Com direct admission? Garb the opportunity for B.Com direct admission at BMCC College. B.Com by direct admission Process will help the students to go with easy steps & in a systematic way without having any long & time-consuming college admission process. It requires all the general documents like ranking score, entrance admit card, etc. Book a seat for admission & register now.
BMCC or Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune Maharashtra is a very well-known college in Maharashtra for UG courses. It is one of the oldest colleges in Pune with a very good staff. BMCC was established in the year 1943 by the Deccan Education Society. It is a Private Educational Institute. The college is affiliated with the University of Pune. It provides various opportunities for higher education in the field of management, Computer Applications, and Commerce. All courses in the college are approved by UGC and accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
B.Com grooms the candidates for the qualities like leadership managerial roles. Admission to the UG courses like B.Com is based on the merit list & the marks secured in the qualifying examination. But in some colleges, it has an entrance examination.
About BMCC, Pune
BMCC designed the course for the students in such a good way that the students can position themselves in the corporate world with confidence & skills of their own. The degree will help in building a great foundation of business skills like leadership & management skills in a practical way, which will help the students to enhance the ability to survive in the Business sector.
Name of College
Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce
Basic Admission Criteria
Entrance Exam/Merit list
15k – 40k
Note: Define fees are estimated. You can check the website of the college for details.
Process to get B.Com Direct Admission in BMCC
Here are the Process to get B.Com direct admission in BMCC, Pune:
- Visit the official website of Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce (BMCC).
- Check if the direct admission option is available for B.Com course by going through the admission section on the website.
- If available, download the application form for direct admission.
- Fill in all the necessary details in the application form carefully and accurately.
- Attach all the required documents such as mark sheets, proof of residence, ID proof, and passport-sized photographs.
- Submit the application form with the required documents to the admission office of BMCC.
- Once the application is submitted, wait for the college to release the merit list.
- After the merit list is released, check if your name is on it. If your name is on the merit list, congratulations! You have got direct admission to B.Com at BMCC.
Eligibility for B.Com course in BMCC
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in relevant stream from a recognized board with English.
- The candidate must have minimum of 50% aggregate.
Document required for B.Com Direct Admission in BMCC
Some documents are mentioned below:
- S.S.C. Mark sheet
- S.S.C. Passing Certificate
- H.S.C. Mark sheet
- H.S.C. Passing Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate etc.
For NRI students there are different documents for the procedure:
- Migration Certificate (Wherever applicable)
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- NRI Documents to verify NRI status (wherever applicable)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) (Wherever applicable)
- Transfer certificate / College Leaving Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
- Certificate of Medical Fitness by Registered Medical Practitioner on the letterhead
- Physically Handicapped certificate (wherever applicable)
What is the Purpose of a B.Com degree?
B.Com degree grows you in the field of Commerce. Commerce degrees build your foundation in any civilization. The purpose of this degree is to build & provide the students with the knowledge & skills required to grow in the business & management world. This degree will help the students to develop various management skills like leadership, teamwork, accounting, etc.
About B.Com course in BMCC
B.Com degree will prepare the students for the various opportunities in the field of management, financial management, Banking & accounting, information systems.
Duration: The duration of the B.Com course is three years.
Seat Intake: Seat intake capacity for the course in this college is 600 seats.
Fees Structure: Total fees are approximately 15k – 40k.
- Cost & Works Accounting
- Business Administration
- Business Entrepreneurship
- Business Statistics
- Marketing Management
- Banking & Finance
- Vocational Tax Procedure &Practice
- Strategic Finance(CMA-USA)
- International Finance (ACCA)
Process of Admission through management quota
The “TopBSchool” is the most trusted consultancy in India that offers you direct admissions for the courses. If you want B.Com direct admission in Pune “The University Expert” is the best admission consultancy in India.