Find top BBA colleges in Bangalore 2023, view complete information about fees, specializations, eligibility, direct admission through management quota. Are confused that can BBA will be a good career option or not? Yes, surely it is.
Top BBA Colleges in Bangalore are
Note- Below define fees are estimated. You can check the website of the college for details.
1) International School of Management Excellence (ISME), Bangalore
International School of Management Excellence (ISME), Bangalore was established in year 2006. It was founded by some of the alumni of Wharton School, USA and Purdue University among others . ISME is also a member of NVT Group, which is ISO accredited. ISME is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and approved by the , the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Total fees:INR 5.45 lakhs
- Specializations : Marketing, Finance and Human Resource
- Eligibility:One must have at least 60% in 12th & 10th & is passed from any recognized board.
- Placement: The total reciters of this college are ACCENTURE | Amazon.com | Axis Bank | Bata India | Bosch Ltd | career net | Decathlon | Ernst & Young | Feedback Infra Pvt Ltd. The avg. salary package is 7.5 lpa & the highest is 14 lpa.
2) GITAM (Deemed to Be University), Bangalore
GITAM is of the campus of Gandhi Institute of Technology & management. It was established in 2012. The institute offers various UG & PG courses. This college is accredited by NAAC with A+ Grade. The institute is also recognised as Category ‘I’ University by Ministry of HRD. GITAM is also a one of the institute which is recognized as Research University by UGC.
- Total Fees: INR 5.97 lakhs
- Specializations:All Specializations like Marketing, Finance and Human Resource etc.
- Eligibility:One must have at least 50% in 12th & is passed from any recognized board.
- Placement: The major recruiters of the college are Adecco Group | Amara Raja | Asian Paints | Coca-Cola | Croma | Deloitte | DHFL | Global Data | HDFC Bank | ICICI etc.
3) Kristu Jayanti College, Kothanur Bangalore
Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore is located in Kothanur .It is a private college managed by Bodhi Niketan Trust. It was established in the year 1999. It is affiliated to Bengaluru North University. The college is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) awarded it ‘A’ grade in 2015.
- Total Fees: 2.58 lakhs
- Specialization:Aviation Management, BBA Integrated with CGMA, Business analyst &General.
- Eligibility: One must have at least 40% in 12th & is passed from any recognized board.
- Placement: Recruiters like ACCENTURE | Amazon | Cape Gemini | Cognizant | Concentrix | Deloitte | Federal Bank | IBM | ITC Ltd. Visits every year in the college with median salary package of 4.5 lpa.
4) Skybird Aviation, Bangalore
Skybird Aviation is a professional training Institute in India. The Institute is approved by the International Air Transport Association (IATA)and affiliated with Bengaluru North University & Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. The college was established in the year 2005 as Siddhartha Group of Aviation and is also considered as one of the best aviation training institutes in India.
- Total fees: 3 lakhs
- Specialization:Aviation Management & Aviation Management with IATA.
- Eligibility: One must passed 12thfrom any recognized board.
- Placement: Star Airways and Indigo, Emirates airways and Qatar airways are some of the recruiter. The avg. salary offered is between 4lpa-5lpa.
Other BBA colleges in Bangalore
Likewise, there are many colleges in Bangalore who will give you the opportunities to get in the world of business with the skills required, some more famous colleges are as follows:
- New Horizon College, Bangalore
- S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS), Bangalore
- Center For Management Studies (Jain Deemed to be University), Bangalore
- Krupanidhi Degree College, Krupanidhi Group of Institutions, Bangalore
- Presidency College, Bangalore
- St Pauls College, Bangalore
Admission through management quota for BBA in Bangalore
TOPBSCHOOL ADMISSION (JMD education), Pune is one of the best consultancies in India. It will help you to getting placed directly in top colleges in India. “The Top B School Admission” is the best admission consultancy in India for direct admission through management quota.
If you are interested for BBA direct admission in Bangalore surely we are here to guide you get the seat in top colleges.
If you any query feel free to Contact us at tel: + +91-9921499691, +91-9325549696
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is management quota for BBA admission in Bangalore top colleges?
Management quota is a seat reservation in a college that is reserved for students who want admission in a particular course and have not secured admission through the regular admission process. Management quota is reserved for students who are willing to pay more than the regular admission fees.
2. How do I get admission through management quota in Bangalore top colleges?
To get admission through management quota, you need to approach the college directly or through an agent. The college will provide you with the necessary details and eligibility criteria for admission through management quota.
3. What are the eligibility criteria for management quota admission in Bangalore top colleges?
The eligibility criteria for admission through management quota vary from college to college. Generally, students need to have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
4. What are the documents required for admission through management quota in Bangalore top colleges?
The documents required for admission through management quota are generally the same as those required for regular admission. You will need to provide your 10th and 12th mark sheets, transfer certificate, character certificate, and other relevant documents as per the college’s admission requirements.