Get direct admission through management quota in top BBA colleges in Pune. 15% of seats are available for direct admission in top BBA colleges in Pune through management quota.
After HSC if you are unable to get admission in any top colleges for BBA. We will help you get direct admission in Top BBA colleges in Pune through management quota.
BBA is the one of the common course opt by the students in India. CET or college entrance exams are the ways one can get admission, but direct admission for BBA is a good option for the students who did not get selected in merit list. Due to increase in globalization the management courses has gain very much popularity.
All about BBA:
1) BBA: Bachelor in business administration
2) Duration of course: 3 years
3) Area of specializations offered in BBA: Finance, Marketing, Human resource, International business, Computers, Accounting etc.
4) Some entrance exams for admission in BBA: SET, NPAT, BVP-CET etc.
5) Average fees for BBA direct admission: INR 3 lakhs may vary according to the colleges.
List of colleges who offers direct admission in top BBA College, Pune:
Note – Define fees are estimated. You can check the website of the college for details.
|Symbiosis Centerfor management studies||https://www.scmspune.ac.in/||₹3.1 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|MIT- WPU||https://mitwpu.edu.in/||In total Rs 6.15|
|Bharati vidyapeeth university||https://bvuniversity.edu.in/||Rs.1,50,000/- p.a.|
|Ness wadia college of commerce||https://nesswadiacollege.edu.in/||Per year is INR 48000|
|DY PATIL college||http://www.dypatil.edu/||₹90,000 (1st Year)|
|Sinhgad college of commerce||http://www.sinhgad.edu/sinhgad-institutes-acs/||In total Rs.1,11,000|
|Vishwakarma College of Arts Commerce & science||http://www.vcacs.ac.in/||₹25,000 (1st Year Fees)|
|Modern college of Art Science & Commerce||http://moderncollegepune.edu.in/||Rs 39,000 per year|
|Marathwada mitra mandal college of commerce||http://www.mmcc.edu.in/||₹45,850 (1st Year Fees)|
|International institute of managemnt studies||https://www.iimspune.edu.in/||Rs 30,000 per year|
|Suryadatta college of managmenet information & reserch & technology||https://www.suryadatta.org/||₹1.8 Lakhs (Total Fees)|
|ISB&M College of Commerce||https://www.isbm.ac.in/||30,500 INR PER year|
|MITCOM – MIT College of management||https://www.mituniversity.edu.in/||INR 1,30,350 )1st year)|
|Balaji college of arts, commerce & science||https://www.bcacspune.com/||₹76,400 (1st Year Fees)|
|Brihan Maharashtra college of commerce||https://www.bmcc.ac.in/||INR 54,000 per year|
Area of scopes in BBA:
Management students can take over for any role in any industry as there is a demand for many job profile which a BBA graduate can fulfil. They can be a Business manager, Accountant, HR, Sales representative, Business development executive, Finance analyst etc.
If anyone is interested in pursuing Higher education they can opt for the courses like MBA or doing diploma in any specialization like in Digital marketing, HR analytics, financial modeling etc.
Direct Admission in best BBA colleges in Pune without entrance exam
If you’re interested in getting admission to the best BBA colleges in Pune without entrance exam, the procedure is quite straightforward.
- Firstly, you need to have scored at least 50% marks in your 10+2 exam from a recognized board. You must also have studied English as a core or elective subject.
- After fulfilling these eligibility criteria, you need to submit your application form with all requisite documents, as stipulated by the college you’re applying to.
- In addition to this, some of the colleges may conduct a personal interview or group discussion as part of their selection process.
- Once you’ve completed the application process and have been selected, the best BBA colleges in Pune without entrance exams provide an ideal platform for personal and professional development.
What is the eligibility?
The common eligibility criteria getting direct admission in top BBA college admission, Pune is;
- One must pass HSC examination from any recognized board.
- The candidate must at least score 50% in 12th exam for getting direct admission in BBA.
How to apply for 2023 direct admission in top BBA College, Pune?
The application for BBA direct admission 2021 process has been started. You just need to contact us for more detail about any private college offering BBA. You don’t need to go & apply separately for each college admission. You just choose one & let us know. If you face any issue regarding application form, fee our expert admission counsellors will help you.
Documents for 2023 direct admission in top BBA College:
Document which need to take BBA direct admission.
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online
- S.C. Mark sheet
- S.C. Passing Certificate
- S.C. Mark sheet
- S.C. Passing Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate
- Demand Draft for fee
Frequently Asked Question
1. What is direct admission in BBA?
Direct admission in BBA means that a student can skip the entrance examination and get admission directly into the program, based on their qualifications and academic performance.
2. What are the eligibility criteria for best BBA colleges in Pune without entrance exam?
The criteria for BBA direct admission in Pune may vary from college to college. Generally, you need to have completed your high school education (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum percentage requirement. Some colleges may also require you to have a certain score in their own entrance test.
3. Is it necessary to have a background in commerce to pursue BBA?
No, it is not necessary to have a background in commerce to pursue BBA. BBA is a versatile program that covers all aspects of business and management, and welcomes students from varied academic backgrounds.
4. What are the job prospects after completing BBA in Pune?
After completing BBA in Pune, you can expect to find job opportunities in various fields such as marketing, finance, human resources, and operations management. Some popular job roles for BBA graduates include marketing executive, operations analyst, human resources associate, and financial analyst.
5. What are the fees for BBA direct admission in Pune?
The fees for BBA direct admission in Pune will depend on the college you choose.
Feel free to contact, Contact “TOP B SCHOOL”
tel: + +91-9921499691, +91-9325549696