HR College of Commerce and Economics, established in 1960, is affiliated to University of Mumbai and has been accredited with grade A by NAAC. It offers various courses under its junior college, degree college and research department.
The college provides:
- Undergraduate programmes in Arts, Science, Commerce and Business Administration;
- Master’s programmes in Economics; and
- Doctoral programmes in Economics.
Admission to these courses can be made through the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). HR College of Commerce and Economics also offers direct admission to its undergraduate commerce programme, subject to the conditions laid down by the institute.
Direct admission in HR college Mumbai is the process of getting a seat in a college without the need to take any entrance exam. It is usually for those who are interested in doing HR as their profession. The direct admission process is conducted by the colleges themselves and not by any other external agency.
There are various direct admission processes to get into HR colleges, some of them being based on rank or merit and some others on quota or reservation.
Value Added courses at HR College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
HR College of Commerce and Economics offers bachelor’s degrees in various areas of media, business subjects, management studies, and commerce. As a minimum eligibility requirement, candidates must pass the Higher Secondary School Examination or its equivalent Maharashtra Board of Education. Enrollment is carried out in accordance with the candidate’s marks in the qualifying exam.
The college also offers short-term extension courses with specializations in tax processing and practice, tourism and travel management and advertising, sales promotion and sales management. Admission to these courses will be based on the candidate’s performance in a written test, group discussion and personal interview conducted by the relevant department.
Passed class 12th from Maharashtra Board of Higher Education or equivalent from Arts/ Commerce/ science stream
Passed class 12th from Maharashtra Board of Higher Education or equivalent from Commerce/ science stream
Accounting & Finance
Banking & Insurance
Tourism & Hospitality Management
Add On Courses (Certificate/ Diploma/ Advanced Diploma)
Advertising, Sales Promotion & sales Management
Passed SSC with 70% marks and HSC with 60% aggregate marks
Tourism & Travel Management
Tax Procedure & Practice
What are the Eligibility criteria to get direct admission in HR College Mumbai?
- To get Admission in BMM (Mass Media) course Eligibility criteria is student must have Passed class 12th from Maharashtra Board of Higher Education or equivalent from Arts/ Commerce/ science stream.
- To get Admission in B.Com (General,Accounting & Finance, Banking & Insurance, Financial Markets) course Eligibility criteria is student must have Passed class 12th from Maharashtra Board of Higher Education or equivalent from Commerce/ science stream
- And To get Admission in B.Voc , Tourism & Hospitality Management and BMS the Eligibility criteria is same as B.Com Admission criteria that is student must have Passed class 12th from Maharashtra Board of Higher Education or equivalent from Commerce/ science stream
- Add On Courses (Certificate/ Diploma/ Advanced Diploma) in Advertising, Sales Promotion & sales Management, Tourism & Travel Management and Tax Procedure & Practice admission eligibility criteria is student must Passed SSC with 70% marks and HSC with 60% aggregate marks.
HR College of Commerce and Economics Application Process 2022
To accept the admission application, the applicant must apply online and submit the printed form to the college. Applicants can follow the following admission process:
- Visit the portal of Mumbai University.
- Click on the “Click here for online application for the 2022-23 academic year” link on the main page.
- Select the link to register.
- Register with a valid email ID and mobile phone number.
- Sign in to complete application details.
- Proceed to pay the registration fee.
- Take a printout of the form and submit your application along with the required documents to the HR Admissions Office of the College of Commerce and Economics.
Documents required for Direct Admission in HR College, Mumbai
- Pre admission form
- Mumbai University Pre-Registration Form
- Class 10 Result sheet.
- Class 12 Result sheet
- Pass out Certificate
- Migration Certificate e
- School leaving certificate
- Certificates confirming access to sports / cultural / reserved / special categories.
- Migration Certificate (for Non-MH State Board Students)
- Certificate of Transfer
- Any other documents deemed necessary
About HR Mumbai College of Commerce and Economics
June 20, 1960 was a historic day when the doors of the brand new Bombay College of Commerce and Economics opened early in the morning. As such, the city was not as densely populated, and the headmaster wondered if they had enough students to fill a class.
History shows that the class filled up early! At 123 Dinshaw Wachha Street, on the street corner in front of the University of Mumbai, with its magnificent clock tower, the college was founded on idealism.
HR College, Mumbai is one of the most reputed colleges in India and has been a pioneer in the field of HR education. The college offers undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and executive programmes. It has a student strength of more than 3000.
Direct admission in HR College Mumbai through Management Quota
Topbschool Admission not only guarantees direct MBA admission to the best HR colleges but also prepares candidates to develop their interactive and interpersonal skills that will be inspiring for their education and career advancement.
This is the right time to start and make sure you get a place in the college of your dreams so that you can work with the top business in the industry in the future.
Contact us and visit our official TopBSchool Admission website or contact our career counseling experts at +91.9325549696 or email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.