Are you looking for BBA colleges in Bangalore? Or somehow you have missed the opportunities to take the entrance exam for BBA?
Don’t worry we will lead you the way with all the things related to the admission process for BBA in Bangalore.
As we know with this competitive world we need something different in us to survive, to make some better difference from others. BBA course will help you gain such skills of management to be different in your own way.
Somehow, College impacts our career for many career opportunities so it becomes necessary that we need to choose the right one. Somehow, if you missed the opportunity to get your admission done in top BBA colleges in Bangalore. Don’t get stressed we are here to advise you on the best career option. We have an expert career counselor who will let you know your spark in your area of interest. So hurry up & grab the opportunity.
About Direct Admission for BBA in Bangalore
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is an undergraduate academic degree in the field of Management. The BBA is also known as the Bachelor of Business Management (BBM). This is an undergraduate degree for which the duration of the degree is 3 years. After doing your BBA, you can also pursue post-graduation in the field of Management (MBA). BBA graduates have many opportunities to get well-paid jobs in Multinational Companies. BBA graduates also have career opportunities in the fields of marketing, accounting, auditing, and so on. BBA degree gives you the base for all the aspects in the field of management in the business world.
BBA gives you the opportunity to enhance your various skills like the ability to manage multiple projects at a time, logical reasoning, decision-making for any condition & entrepreneurship.
Eligibility for Direct Admission in Top BBA Colleges in Bangalore
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in relevant stream from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have minimum of 45%-60% aggregate.
- All educational backgrounds students are accepted for the admission & are considered eligible for BBA degree courses.
Entrance exams for BBA in Bangalore
Mostly the entrance exams for studying BBA in Bangalore are JET, PESSAT, SAT India, DSAT, AUMAT, CUET, NMIMS – NPAT, and WLCI Aptitude Test.
BBA also has a different mode of education like Correspondence or Distance learning & the admissions are based on the entrance test carried by different colleges & have different criteria as well.
List of Top 25 BBA colleges in Bangalore
- AIMS Institute
- Kristu Jayanti College
- Presidency University school of management
- The Oxford college of business
- Indian academy group of institute
- International school of management excellence
- T John college
- Koshys institute of management studies
- Surana college
- PES University
- Acharya Bangalore B-School
- CMR University
- GEMS B School
- GIBS B School
- Regional college of management
- Sambhram College of management studies.
- SJES College of management studies
- Bangalore institute of management studies
- Alliance School of business
- Global institute of management science
- BET College of management & science
- AMITY Global business school
- Xaviers institute of business management studies
- REVA Institute of science & management
- IZEE Business school
FAQ- Direct Admission in Top BBA Colleges in Bangalore
1. What is direct admission in top BBA colleges in Bangalore?
Direct admission in top BBA colleges in Bangalore refers to the process of getting admission in a BBA program without appearing in an entrance exam.
2. What are the eligibility criteria for direct admission in top BBA colleges in Bangalore?
Eligibility criteria for direct admission may vary from college to college. However, most colleges require a minimum of 50% marks in the 12th standard board exams in an appropriate stream.
3. Can I get direct admission in a top BBA college in Bangalore without any entrance exam?
Yes, many top BBA colleges in Bangalore offer direct admission without any entrance exam. However, it is recommended to check the eligibility criteria beforehand.
4. What are the documents required for direct admission in top BBA colleges in Bangalore?
To secure direct admission in a top BBA college in Bangalore, you will be required to submit your 12th standard board exam mark sheet, school transfer certificate, passport-size photographs, and other relevant documents as per the college’s requirement.
5. How can I apply for direct admission in top BBA colleges in Bangalore?
To apply for direct admission in top BBA colleges in Bangalore, you can visit the college’s website and follow their online application process. You can contact us.
TOPBSCHOOL ADMISSION (JMD education), Pune is one of the best consultancies in for. It will help you to get placed directly in top colleges in India. “The Top B School Admission” is the best admission consultancy in India for direct admission through management quota.
If you are interested to get BBA direct admission in one of the mentioned colleges in Bangalore surely we are here to help you get a seat in top colleges.
If you have any query feel free to contact.
Contact us at tel: + +91-9921499691, +91-9325549696