Symbiosis Noida direct admission for new academic session 2022, how to get direct admission without Entrance Exam. Symbiosis International, Deemed to be University (SIU), Noida is one of the campuses of SIU.
About SIU Noida
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Name of Entrance Test||BBA – SET 2022|
|BA L.L.B and BBA L.L.B – SLAT (SET-Law) 2021|
|Mode of Entrance||Offline|
- The University has six different campuses in Pune, Bangalore, Noida, Nashik, Hyderabad and Nagpur.
- The University is accredited with an “A” grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- In 2019, SIU Noida was ranked 18th for BBA by the Times
Symbiosis Noida direct admissions
The University offers UG and PG programs in Law and Business Administration. The University also runs a Global Immersion program, which allows students to study abroad for a semester at the University of their choice. These courses are offered under two institutes, namely Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS) and Symbiosis Law School (SLS).
SIU Noida Admission Process
The University offers BA-LLB, BBA-LLB, and BBA at the UG level, whereas LLM is the only program offered at the PG level. SIU Noida admissions are conducted online through the official website of the University. The University offers admission to Indian as well as international students. Admission to UG and PG programs begins in January and March, respectively.
- BA LLB, BBA LLB admissions are based on SLAT scores
- A valid score in SET is required for admission to BBA programme
- Candidates, who have done Class 12 in any stream, can apply for UG programmes
- LLM admissions are based on AIAT scores
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in Law, to apply for LLM programme
Eligibility for admissions in SIU
- Students who have appeared for their 10+2 finals and awaiting results are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have obtained 10+2 through Open University System directly without having any basic qualification are not eligible for the course.
- Students applying for Business Analytics as a specialization, high degree of proficiency in Mathematics and a minimum of 80% marks in 10+2/ combination of Economics and Mathematics in 10+2 would be given preference.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST Category will be given a relaxation of 5% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
Specializations offered at Symbiosis for BBA
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
Selection Procedure at SIU
- Candidates will be short listed on the basis of the SET score.
- The short listed candidates will be invited for PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process Symbiosis International University NOIDA Campus (Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Sector 62, Block A, 47-48, NOIDA 201301)
- Final Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of SET Score and PI-WAT performance
- Shortlisting: The criteria of short listing candidates for PI-WAT are based on multiple factors like: Performance at National Level entrance tests (SET).
Process of Admission through management quota:
If you are interested in direct admission in Symbiosis Noida. We are here to help you to reserve a seat for you.
If you have any query, feel free to contact. We will help you within 24 hours.
If you are looking forward to applying for admissions in one of the colleges mentioned above, you can connect us on +91-9921499691, +91-9325549696 or
you can mail us on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org