Get Direct Admission to MMS In Top Colleges In India
What is MMS? Full-Form of MMS?
Master of Management Studies is a 2-year postgraduate program that is designed for students who are at an intermediate to advanced level concerning management theory. Master of Management Studies or MMS is one of the prefixes used for a postgraduate degree in business administration but it is important to remember that this notation differs from country to country. The abbreviation “MMS” refers specifically to “Master of Management Studies” in India, so you may want to double-check with the educational authorities in your relevant destinations.
Master of Management Studies (MMS) is an integrated, two-year postgraduate management degree program that focuses on developing the careers and management skills of emerging leaders across a variety of industries. Students who enroll in MMS can expect to learn the art of business and how to apply it to real-world situations. An MMS student may specialize in the area of their choice – either Operations Management, Marketing Management, or Human Resources Management.
What is the process for Direct Admission in MMS?
The Masters in Management Course or MMS course admission is dependent upon two factors. These are the candidate’s preparation and their performance on an entrance examination. Some universities, like Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical Campus (IGDTC), prefer applicants to apply with their 10th/ 12th class marks, and acceptance into the program will depend upon the students’ performance in a national entrance examination, while others use an indirect system. The National Institutes of Technology Management (NITM) prefers candidates to apply directly to them with transcripts/ mark sheets of their 12th/ 10+2 marks which they can only do after applying online to this university.
For entrance examination-based admission, candidates after qualifying for the entrance test may also be required to face Group Discussion or Personal Interview rounds and the Documents Verification round after which admission is finally offered to the candidate.
Entrance exams for MMS
Admission to MMS is done through scores obtained in MBA entrance exams. Find the list of top MBA/MMS exam scores of which are valid for admission.
- MAH CET
- NMAT by GMAC
Eligibility for Direct Admission in MMS
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board to pursue Masters in Management (MMS).
- The candidate must have secured a minimum aggregate of 55% aggregate marks in their bachelor’s degree. for SC / ST 550% is required.
- The candidates must have completed their bachelor’s in any field from a recognized University.
- The candidates may also be required to qualify for the entrance exam conducted at the national/ state level or conducted by the University. (Depends on the university of your choice)
Courses & Specializations for Direct Admission in MMS
- Finance Management
- Operations Management
- Information Management
- International Business
- Human Resource Development
- Marketing Management
Fee Structure for Direct Admission in MMS
The fees for an MMS program tend to be approximately half of that of the PGP or PGDM curriculum. The tuition fees of the major B-schools offering MMS programs vary from Rs 2 lakhs to Rs 6 lakhs, with a potential minimum fee amount of Rs 10 lakh.
Top 10 Colleges for Direct Admission to MMS in Maharashtra
- JBIMS Mumbai – Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
- Welingkar Mumbai – Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
- SIMSREE Mumbai – Sydenham Institute of Management Studies Research and Entrepreneurship Education
- SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai
- Poona Institute of Management Sciences and Entrepreneurship, Pune
- Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
- K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- St John College of Engineering and Management, Palghar
- Vivekanand Arts Sardar Dalip Singh Commerce and Science College, Aurangabad
- NLDIMSR Mumbai – NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research
Direct Admission In MMS Through Management Quota
TopBSchool Admission has researched the best MMS colleges in India, their fee structure, faculty of colleges, their Placements, fees, Cut-offs, entrance exams, and admission process.
If you want to take admission directly through the management quota then TopBSchool Admission will help you know all the important details about MMS colleges in India.
Contact: +91.9921499691, +91.9325549696