In India, the capital of finance and businesses in Mumbai. Master of Business Administration or MBA is one of the most popular post-graduate degrees and courses in Mumbai.
The Top MBA colleges in Mumbai are ranked every year by ranking agencies like NIRF, Mumbai Today, and Other Magazines, etc. Some of the colleges ranked in 2021 by these agencies include NLSIU Mumbai, NLU Pune, and IIT Mumbai. Multiple college ranking agencies like NIRF, The Week, and Outlook Mumbai release ranking reports of various educational institutes in Mumbai every year. You can get the ranking of Top MBA college admission in Mumbai, on these websites.
The quality of Education in the top MBA colleges in Mumbai is at par or compare with other top MBA & PGDM colleges in the world. These colleges provide the candidate with full of career opportunities and a high package of placement. There are more than 400+ MBA & PGDM colleges in Mumbai where some are private and some are government colleges.
What are the top MBA Specializations offered in Mumbai Colleges for Admission?
If you peruse MBA from Mumbai, then college will be offering you various specializations. Some of them include:
- Marketing Management
- Hospital Administration
- Event Management and PR
- Finance Management
- International Business Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Human Resource Management
What are the Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai?
There is a total of around 200+ MBA colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai which offer full-time and part-time courses, also distance learning, and online mode of studies. Out of these, the top 10 MBA colleges in Mumbai ranked by NIRF, Outlook, and India Today offer degree courses in a full-time mode of study.
Below is the list of Top B schools in Mumbai:
- Jamanlal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
- Shailesh J Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM)National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR)
- NMIMS School of Business Management (SBM)
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management
- WeSchool Welingkar Education, Welingkar Institute of Management
- L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research (NLDIMSR)Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research, and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE)
- Ramniranjan Anandilal Podar College of Commerce and Economics
- Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institute of Science, and Amrutben Jivanlal College of Commerce and Economics
These MBA & PGDM colleges offer multiple courses including 2 Years of degree and diploma, in both full-time and part-time modes. Some of these colleges offer dual degree programs. National Academy of Event Management and Development, Mumbai offers a dual specialization MBA in Event Management and PR; also in Marketing and Finance or Marketing and Human Resource Management and more.
New Mumbai and Mumbai offers you good MBA options for all the candidate who is looking to pursue their MBA degree. The average fees of doing MBA & PGDM courses in Mumbai is around INR 7-15 lakh per year for MBA Degree and INR 5-10 lakh per year for PGDM Courses/Diploma.
More MBA institutes charge a higher fee from students so colleges like SPJIMR, NMIMS but at the same time there are colleges Mumbai that offers MBA at a low fee so colleges like SIMSREE and other Mumbai University colleges. Also, there are many MBA colleges in Mumbai where the fee is less than Rs. 5 lakhs.
National MBA & PGDM School of Mumbai University, fees are nearly INR 2 lakh per year to INR 6 lakh per year.
The MBA eligibility criteria may be different at the college level but the basic eligibility criteria for all MBA colleges allows you the following points:
- Students or Candidates should have passed and complete their graduation in any specialization or must be in the final semester of the exam.
- Maximum colleges want graduation marks up to which is 50 percent on average or equivalent also it depends on the category of students, some of the reserved categories of students want the minimum score is 45 percent.
- Students should attempt the college level or institute level; state level and country level entrance exam.
- Exam including CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GATE, MAH CET, MHT CET, NMAT, etc., for MBA admissions.
Job Profiles after MBA
Various of the job profiles that are offered by companies after completion of MBA Degrees are:
- Digital Marketing or Marketing Manager
- Finance Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Operation Manager
- Information System Manager
- IT manager
- Event Manager
- Healthcare Information Manager
- Medical Practise Administrative
- Event Planner
Top Recruiters for MBA Aspirants
Here is the list of some top recruiters for MBA pass outs:
- Maruti Suzuki
- ICICI Bank
- TATA Motors
- Bajaj Electricals Ltd.
- Deutsche Bank
- Mercedes Benz
Admission through Management Quota
If you want to become a manager and planning to pursue MBA from Mumbai and you are searching for the best MBA colleges in Mumbai accepting CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, and MBA-CET for MBA admission then you are at the right place.
TopBSchool Admission has researched the best MBA colleges in Mumbai, their fee structure, faculty of colleges, their Placements, fees, Cut-offs, entrance exams, and admission process.
If you want to take admission directly through the management quota then TopBSchoolAdmission will help you know all the important details about MBA colleges in Mumbai.
Contact: +91.9921499691, +91.9325549696