Get direct BBA admission in SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies or NMIMS, Universal Business School, ICFAI Business School (IBS) Mumbai, Garware Institute of Career Education and Development (GICED).
Mentioned is the top colleges who gave very good opportunities for BBA:
Note: Define fees are estimated. You can check the website of the college for details.
1) SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies or NMIMS
NMIMS established in 1981.It is one of the leading B-Schools in the country. It provide the education in the field of Engineering, Science and Technology, Management, Commerce, Architecture, Law, Economics, Pharmacy, etc. It ranked 24th by NIRF. SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute offering BBA direct admission in Mumbai for 2023-24, check eligibility, fee, placement below:
- Eligibility: Passed in 10+2 is the eligibility criteria to get admission in this course. Candidates can fill the application form online. Must have at least 60% marks in 12th.
- Fees:280000/ year
- Placement: The top recruiters who had visited the campus for recruitment are Abans Group, Karza, Arihant Capital, Capital Tree, Lexi Pens, Federal Bank and many more. The highest CTC offered to students was INR 12.40 LPA and the average CTC was INR 5.5 LPA.
2) Universal Business School
Universal Business School was established in the year 2008. The courses offered by Universal Business School are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Universal Business School offering BBA direct admission in Mumbai for 2023-24, check eligibility, fee, placement below:
- Eligibility:The candidate must passed with min. 50% marks. Passed in 10+2 is the eligibility criteria to get admission in this course.
- Fees:₹3.68 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)
- Placement: The highest domestic salary package stood at INR. 20.5 LPA while the highest international package stood at INR. 1.01 CPA. Some of the top recruiters- Citi Bank, Uber, Zomato, Accenture, Flipkart, Godrej, Amazon, Aditya Birla Group, Sodexo, Deloitte, and etc.
3) ICFAI Business School (IBS) Mumbai
The college is approved by AICTE and UGC and the institute has other 9 campuses spread all over India. It was established in 1995. It ranks 20th by Business Today, A++’ by Business India & 6th among Top emerging B-Schools of Super Excellence – CSR-GHR. ICFAI Business School (IBS) Mumbai offering BBA direct admission in Mumbai for 2023-24, check eligibility, fee, placement below:
- Eligibility:The candidate must passed with minimum 50% marks. Passed in 10+2 is the eligibility criteria to get admission in this course.
- Fees: INR 6,90,000 total fees
- Placement: The top recruiters of this colleges are TATA AIG, HCL, HDFC, Vedanta, DHL, Nestle, Bank of Baroda, Kotak, Wipro etc. The highest package offered is 7 lakhs per annum, & the average is 5 lpa.
4) Garware Institute of Career Education and Development (GICED)
Garware Institute of Career Education and Development (GICED) was established in the year 1984. It was affiliated with the University of Mumbai and accredited with ‘Grade A’ by NAAC. It is Private Institute located in Mumbai. GICED offering BBA direct admission in Mumbai for 2023-24, check eligibility, fee, placement below:
- Eligibility:The candidate must passed with at least 50% marks. Passed in 10+2 is the eligibility criteria to get admission in this course.
- Fees:141,400 First year fees.
- Placement:The top recruiters are Infosys, Wipro, L&T, Kesari, Thomas Cook, Cox & Kings, Asian paints, Berger, Nerolac etc. The average package offers is 3-4lakhs.
Likewise, there are many good colleges in Mumbai that give good opportunities for BBA. To know more you can connect with us.
BBA is one of the holistic knowledge filed that provides you with business management ideas in this practical world. You will learn the basics of management theory. You can also master the skill sets required to succeed in the dynamic, an emerging workplace which is becoming more & more competitive with the growing world. Most importantly, your learning will be strengthened by real-world experience through industry-driven projects.
After HSC it becoming very important to choose your career accordingly so that you can be growing & developing in your professional life. BBA is one of the good options to start your career. While opting for any course college plays an important role at the time of placement. So, if you are looking for one of the good colleges of BBA in Mumbai we will help you get direct admission to one of the top BBA colleges.
BBA Direct Admission in Mumbai
If you’re interested in pursuing a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree in Mumbai colleges, here is what you need to know about the BBA direct admission in Mumbai:
- Eligibility criteria: The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the BBA direct admission in Mumbai is passing the 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Application process: Most colleges have an online application process where you need to fill in your personal, educational, and contact details. You may also have to upload scanned copies of relevant documents like mark sheets, passport-sized photographs, etc.
- Entrance exam: Some colleges may require you to appear for an entrance exam. The entrance exam format may vary from college to college, but generally consists of questions on quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, general knowledge, and language skills.
- Merit list: Based on your academic performance and the entrance exam score (if any), colleges will create a merit list. If you meet the required cut-off marks, you will be shortlisted for the next round of selection.
- Final selection: Based on your academic performance, entrance exam score (if any), and performance in the personal interview/group discussion, colleges will select candidates for admission. You will receive an admission offer letter if you are selected.
Selection Process of Candidates For Direct BBA Admissions
Every college has different selection processes.
Some colleges conduct entrance exams while some colleges take personal interviews.
Once you fill the application form for a particular college they inform you about the process being carried out.
If the college conducts the entrance exam then you have to score a good score in the entrance exam and then if you get shortlisted they may call you for a personal interview round.
The candidate has to be prepared from every aspect to get placed in the top college.
Admission through management quota
The “Top B School Admission” is the most trusted consultancy in India that offers you direct admissions for the courses. If you want to take BBA direct admission in Mumbai’s one of the top colleges “The Top B School Admission” is the best consultancy that will guide you & get to the college of your dream.
If you have any query feel free to contact us.
Contact us at tel: +91-9921499691, +91-9325549696
You can also checkout Top 5 Colleges for BBA Direct Admission