Symbiosis in Noida is called as Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies which is the constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed University, Pune). The Institute offers a BBA graduate program in Business Management, aiming to become an integrated management education provider.
The Vision of Symbiosis Noida is to provide and promote international understanding through quality education.
From the third semester, Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies offers the following specializations
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
What is the admission procedure at Symbiosis Noida?
If you’re seeking admission in Symbiosis Noida or Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, you’ve to go through this procedure to get seat at the colleges.
- The student should have to register for Sysmbiosis Entrance Test (SET). You could apply for exam on : set-test.org.
- When you are registering for SET, do select the option of SET-N in the form. After filling the form, you’ll have to pay Rs. 1000/-. After the exam, when you’re shortlisted you will go through Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test.
- You can make payment for credit card, debit card, UPI for the payment of exam fee.
What is the selection process for Symbiosis Noida?
The selection process for direct admission in Symbiosis Noida 2022-2023 is possible through management quota seats. Symbiosis International University, is one of the most popular university.
- It offers courses at various countries. Noida campus is one of them. Noida Campus is part of Symbiosis International Deemed University. This is deemed university . It was established in 2002 and is approved by UGC as well.
- Symbiosis Noida direct admissions offers BBA, BA LL.B and BBA LL.B courses at the UG level under Symbiosis Law School (SLS) and Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS).
- SIU Noida offers you UG and PG courses in Law and in the field of Business Administration.
- It also runs a Global Immersion programme, which allows & give the student an opportunities to study abroad for a semester at the University of their choice.
- These courses are offered under two institutes in Pune, i.e Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS) and Symbiosis Law School (SLS).
Courses offered by Symbiosis Noida
The SIBM University offers BA LLB and BBA at the under graduation, but LLM is the only programme offered at the Post Graduation level. SIU Noida admissions are held online through the official website of the University. The college also offers admission to Indian as well as to the international students. Usually, the Admission process to UG and PG courses starts in the beginning of January and March, respectively.
- BA LLB, BBA LLB admissions are based upon SLAT entrance exam scores
- Score in SET exam is required for admission to BBA programme
- Candidates, who have passed in Class 12 in any stream, can also apply for UG programmes
- LLM admissions are based on AIAT scores
- A candidate must at least completed a bachelor’s degree in Law.
At the under graduation, the college offers three different courses in Law and Management. Admission to these programmes courses are based on the entrance exam result criteria. The admission process for the college always begins in January every year. Candidates, who have the minimum eligibility criteria, can apply for these programmes. The duration for the programmes changes from course to course. Lets have a look at below information the course-wise selection and eligibility criteria.
Eligibility to get admission in Symbiosis Noida direct admission 2022
The candidate who wish to take admission in Symbiosis Noida, you must be passed 12th(10+2) form the recognized board. They also need minimum 50% marks (45% for SC, ST) in only one attempt.
Thise who are applying for BBA Business Analytics, they should have a high proficiency in mathematics and should have acquired minimum 80% marks in class 12th.
Seats and Intake in Symbiosis Noida
The total intake in Symbiosis Noida in 300 seats.
- Schedule Casts – 15%
- Schedule Tribes – 7.5%
- Differently Abled – 3%
- International Students- 15% (Including PIO & INR)
- J&K Migrants – 2 seats per programme
Rs. 2,31,000/- per annum + Rs.10,000/- Security Deposit
Process of Symbiosis Noida Admission through management quota 2022
If you are interested for Symbiosis Noida direct admission. We are here to help you to reserve a seat for you.
If you have any query, feel free to contact. We will help you within 24 hours.
If you are looking forward to applying for admissions in one of the colleges mentioned above, you can connect us on +91-9921499691, +91-9325549696 or
you can mail us on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org