Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research ranked among the top 100 B-Schools as per the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) conducted by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India, is one of the leading B-Schools in India.
Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research is also known as WeSchool. WeSchool Welingkar Education, WeSchool offers management programs in different modes: full-time, part-time, executive, and distance learning. Affiliated to the University of Mumbai. The B-School constantly endeavors to create an eco-system for management education best suited to meet the needs of growing professionals.
MBA (Master of Business Administration) courses focus on developing the leadership, initiative, and individual excellence required for high-flying careers in management and entrepreneurship. This college provides Master’s programs. The duration of this program is two years which includes four semesters.
About WeSchool Welingkar Education:
|Year of Establishment||1977|
|Campus size||3.90 acres|
|Affiliated to||University of Mumbai|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Accredited by||Grade “A” by NAACs|
|Hostel facility||Off-campus Hostels|
|No. of seats for MBA||120|
|Annual fee for MBA||5.50 Lakh p.a.|
|Modes of education||Full-time|
MBA Course Details:
- Two year full time course
- Specializations: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, and Operations.
- Candidates must have passed minimum three year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline awarded by any of the Universities recognized by UGC or AIU.
- The candidate must have minimum of 50% aggregate.
- Candidates appeared for the final year examination are also eligible to apply.
- Maharashtra State candidate must have obtained more than zero score in MAH CET 2020
- All India/Jammu and Kashmir Migrant candidate should have obtained more than zero score in MAH CET/CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT.
Admission through Management Quota:
The “Top B School Admission” is the most trusted consultancy in India that offers you direct admissions for the courses. If you want direct admission in Welingkar “The Top B School Admission” is the best admission consultancy in India for MBA direct admission at WeSchool through management quota.
If you have any query feel free to contact us, we will help you within 24 hours.
Contact us at tel: + +91-9921499691, +91-9325549696
Document Requirement for MBA Admissions:
(Note: bring the following original documents with two sets of attested photocopies at the time of admission. Also, keep scanned copies of all with you for uploading in college ERP software.)
- MAH CET/CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT Admit card
- MAH CET/CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT Scorecard
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online
- S.S.C. Mark sheet
- S.S.C. Passing Certificate
- H.S.C. Mark sheet
- H.S.C. Passing Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate
- Demand Draft for fee
- Caste certificate and validity certificate (wherever applicable)
- Proof of Nationality of India / Passport / Domicile /Nationality certificate
- Recent passport size colour photographs – 8 (Eight) copies
- Migration Certificate (Wherever applicable)
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- NRI Documents to verify NRI status (wherever applicable)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) (Wherever applicable)
- Transfer certificate / College Leaving Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
- Certificate of Medical Fitness by Registered Medical Practitioner on the letterhead
- Physically Handicapped certificate (wherever applicable)