The Indian School of Business (ISB) is one of the topmost MBA colleges in India. It has a variety of management and business courses in the Hyderabad Campus of ISB. The ISB is famous for its world-class infrastructure, faculties, and education facility.
ISB has two campuses, the main campus is in Hyderabad, and the other one is in Mohali, Punjab.
You can get MBA direct admissions in ISB by entrance exams that are there for MBA, which are IELTS, GMAT, GRE, and others.
The Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Management is a one-year management program. ISB Hyderabad has rapid growth and is a standard among the international B-schools. It has ranked 28th among the top colleges in The Financial Times global MBA ranking 2018.
The Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP) is a 1-year management course that is acute in just a shorter duration as compared to many other courses of management in the US. It is one of the best options for professionals who wish to have an MBA and the who want to improve them with skills associated with it, without having to take a two-year-long break from work.
The program has a practical inclination. The curriculum changes & upgrades every year according to the market standard to maintain a high caliber. The campus is very well-equipped with lots of excellent & convenient facilities.
About Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, and IELTS
Types of Programs | No. of Programs
PG Degree and Diploma | 15 others+
Mode of Registration
Indian School of Business (ISB) is a private business school located at Ameerpet, Hyderabad, India. ISB was established in 2006 by the Government of Telangana. The college offers undergraduate programs in commerce, management, economics, law, and engineering. The institution has been ranked among the top 10 B-Schools in Asia by Outlook India’s annual survey.
Indian School of Business (ISB) was established in 2001 with the vision of providing a world-class education to its students. ISB offers undergraduate programs in business administration, management, marketing, finance, human resource management, information technology, hospitality & tourism, logistics, international business, and sports management. In addition, it has postgraduate programs in business administration, marketing, human resource management, finance, information technology, hospitality and tourism, and logistics. ISB is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, and accredited by NBA, USA.
The average fee at ISB is 23 lakhs for the course, whereas ineligible students also get the scholarship.
ISB Hyderabad MBA Direct Admission Procedure
- Admission requirements: Before starting the application process, it’s important to review the admission criteria and requirements for ISB Hyderabad’s MBA program. This will help you determine if you meet the eligibility criteria and what documents you need to submit as part of your application.
- Prepare for the GMAT or GRE: Many MBA programs require applicants to take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) as part of the admission process. Make sure you prepare for and take the appropriate exam in advance of the application deadline.
- Review the application deadlines: MBA programs often have multiple application deadlines throughout the year. Make sure you review the application deadlines for ISB Hyderabad’s MBA program and plan to submit your application well in advance of the deadline.
- Gather your application materials: In addition to the GMAT or GRE score, you’ll need to submit other application materials like your resume, transcripts, essays, and letters of recommendation. Make sure you have all of the necessary documents ready to go when you begin the application process.
- Submit your application: Once you’ve completed your application and gathered all of your materials, it’s time to submit your application. You may need to pay an application fee at this stage as well.
- Attend an interview: If your application is selected for further consideration, you may be asked to attend an interview. Be prepared to answer questions about your background, experience, and why you want to pursue an MBA at ISB Hyderabad.
Eligibility Criteria For ISB Hyderabad MBA Direct Admission
ISB has a combined admission procedure for both of its campuses. The eligibility criteria for admission are:
- A Bachelor who has completed a degree in any of the specializations from any recognized university can apply.
- GMAT\GRE qualifiers with valid.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience is required
- TOEFL\ IELTS scores are necessary if the candidate’s graduation study language was not English medium.
The college offers PG Programmes, some Executive Programmes, a Research Fellowship, and a number of courses to skill the development, the Institute of Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad continues to create breakthroughs and benchmarks for other B-Schools in India to follow.
Top Recruiters of Indian School of Business
ISB is known for its placements, almost all the top companies visit ISB and place eligible students into their companies. Some of the top companies among them are listed below –
- Ernst & Young
- Axis Bank
And many others…
Admission through Management Quota
The “Top B School Admission” is the most trusted consultancy in India that offers you direct admissions for the courses. If you want MBA direct admission in ISB or any other college “The Top B School Admission” is the best admission consultancy in India.
If you have any queries feel free to contact us.
Contact us at tel: + +91-9921499691, +91-9325549696
FAQ Related to ISB Hyderabad Direct MBA Admission
1. What is ISB Hyderabad Direct MBA Admission?
ISB Hyderabad Direct MBA Admission is a process through which students directly apply for admission to the Indian School of Business (ISB) located in Hyderabad, India, without having to go through any other channels or agencies.
2. How can I apply for ISB Hyderabad MBA Direct Admission?
You can apply for ISB Hyderabad MBA Direct Admission by visiting the official website of the Indian School of Business (ISB) and filling out their online application form.
3. What are the eligibility criteria for ISB Hyderabad Direct MBA Admission?
The eligibility criteria for ISB Hyderabad Direct MBA Admission includes a minimum of two years of work experience, a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, and a valid GMAT or GRE score.
4. What is the selection process for ISB Hyderabad Direct MBA Admission?
The selection process for ISB Hyderabad Direct MBA Admission involves an evaluation of the candidate’s academic records, GMAT/GRE scores, work experience, essays, and recommendations. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
5. Does ISB Hyderabad offer any financial aid or scholarships?
Yes, ISB Hyderabad offers a range of financial aid and scholarship options, including merit scholarships, need-based scholarships, and loans. Interested candidates can visit the ISB website to learn more.