Get B.Com direct admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune. Direct Admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune is open for 2022. Know more details about fees, infrastructure, Eligibility for the course.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, [BVDU] Pune is deemed university. The University is accredited with NAAC ‘A’ grade and is also recognized as Category-I Deemed to be University by UGC.
About Bharati Vidhyapeeth, Pune:
|Year of Establishment||1964|
|Campus size||25 acre|
|Affiliated to||Bharati Vidyapeeth|
|Accredited by||Grade “A” by NAACs|
|Fees for B.Com||Rs.11.6k|
|Modes of education||Full-time|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University was also awarded an ‘A’ Grade by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The University also ranked on the 63rd position by NIRF in 2020.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is one of the most opted courses in India. The people who want to pursue a career in the commercial or corporate sector can opt for this course. This course is designed with various subjects like; Accounts, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, and Industrial Policies, etc.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University offers various courses all the programs have eligibility criteria. Some courses need entrance exams and some need to be met the criteria by the candidates to take admission. Bharati Vidyapeeth also offers a B.Com course. B.Com is three years full-time under graduation program.
B.Com Course Details:
- Three year full time course.
- There are six courses including honors in B.Com in the college.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in relevant stream from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have minimum of 65% aggregate.
- The Candidate passed H.S.C. with Science can also take admission for this course.
Admission through Management Quota:
The “Top B School Admission” is the most trusted consultancy in India that offers you direct admissions for the courses. If you want B.Com direct admission in Pune “The Top B School Admission” is the best admission consultancy in India. If you can want BVP B.Com direct admission through management quota you can contact us.
If you have any query feel free to contact us, we will help you within 24 hours.
Contact us at tel: + +91-9921499691, +91-9325549696
Document Requirement for B.Com Admissions:
(Note: bring the following original documents with two sets of attested photocopies at the time of admission. Also, keep scanned copies of all with you for uploading in college ERP software.)
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online
- S.S.C. Mark sheet
- S.S.C. Passing Certificate
- H.S.C. Mark sheet
- H.S.C. Passing Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate
- Demand Draft for fee
- Caste certificate and validity certificate (wherever applicable)
- Proof of Nationality of India / Passport / Domicile /Nationality certificate
- Recent passport size color photographs – 8 (Eight) copies
- Migration Certificate (Wherever applicable)
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- NRI Documents to verify NRI status (wherever applicable)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) (Wherever applicable)
- Transfer certificate / College Leaving Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
- Certificate of Medical Fitness by Registered Medical Practitioner on the letterhead
- Physically Handicapped certificate (wherever applicable)