Planning to apply for B.Com Admissions in Mumbai for the 2022 academic year? We have got you covered. All information about Mumbai B.Com direct Admissions 2022, a list of top colleges can be found below.
Top colleges list for B.Com direct admission in Mumbai
- Amity University Mumbai
- NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education, Mumbai
- Institute of Distance and Open Learning – University of Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai
- Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institute of Science & Amrutben Jivanlal College of Commerce and Economics
- ICSI Delhi – Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- K J Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce
- Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- ASM’s Institute of Management & Computer Studies (IMCOST)
- Thakur College of Science and Commerce
- Welingkar Institute of management
- SVKM NMIMS Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce
- D G Ruparel College of Arts Science and Commerce
- G. Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- Vikas college of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Vivekanand College of Arts, Commerce and Science
- Institute of distance learning university of Mumbai
- SNDT Womens University
- Mumbai University
- JDR global education mumbai
- Shiksha Mandals Govindram Seksaria College of Commerce
- National Institute of Construction Management and Research
1. Amity University, Mumbai
Amity University, Mumbai (MU) was established in the year 2001. This university has been approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and recognized by UGC under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956.
The university offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Law, Architecture, Commerce & Accountancy, Arts, Science, etc.
2. NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education, Mumbai
NMIMS Global Access (NGA) is a global access program that offers online continuing education courses from leading universities around the world. NGA’s courses are designed to help professionals improve their knowledge and skills, while at the same time helping them achieve their professional goals.
3. Institute of Distance and Open Learning - University of Mumbai
The Institute of Distance and Openlearning was established in the year 2000 at Mumbai. It has been approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and State Government of Maharashtra. This institute offers distance education programs in various subjects like BCA, MCA, MBA, Pharmacy, BBA, BSc, BA, MA, MSW, BSW, LLB, BEd, MEd, PGDCA, Diploma courses etc.
4. Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai
Narsee Monjee College of commerce & economics (NMCCE) was established in 1887 at Bombay Presidency, British India. NMCCE has been ranked among top colleges in India. In the year 2000, NMCCE was awarded the status of Deemed University by the Government of Maharashtra.
The college offers undergraduate programs leading to Bachelor of Arts/Science degrees in various disciplines like Commerce, Science, Humanities, Fine Arts, Education, Law, Management, Engineering, Architecture, etc. The college also offers postgraduate programs leading to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Laws (LLB), Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
5. Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institute of Science & Amrutben Jivanlal College of Commerce and Economics
Mithibai College of Arts (MCOM) was established in the year 1955 at Bhayandar, Maharashtra, India. This college offers various courses like B.A., M.A., B.Sc., M.Sc., B.Com., M.Com., BBA, MBA, BCA, B.Ed., M.Ed., MAHU, M.Phil., M.Tech., PGDCA, PGCert, Diploma, Certificate Course etc.
6. K J Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce
K J Somaiya College Of Arts And Commerce (KKJSCAC) was established in the year 1954 at Mumbai, India. This college has been accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade and affiliated to University of Mumbai. The college offers various undergraduate courses like B.Com., BBA, BCA, MCA, MBA, B.Sc., M.Sc., B.Ed., M.Ed., B.Tech., M.Tech., B.Arch., M. Arch., B. Pharmacy, M. Pharmacy, B.Lit., LLB, Diploma Courses etc.
7. St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
St. Xavier’s College, established in 1875, is a premier institution imparting quality education in the field of arts, science and commerce. The college has been accredited by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) with ‘A’ grade and awarded ‘B+’ grade by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
8. D G Ruparel College of Arts Science and Commerce
DG Ruparel College of Art Science & Commerce (DCASC) was established in the year 2002 at Vile Parle West, Mumbai. DCASC is affiliated to University of Mumbai. The college has been accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade.
9. V.G. Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce
V.G. Vaze college of arts, science & commerce was established in the year of 1965. This institution has been providing quality education since then. This college is affiliated to University of Mumbai.
The college offers various courses like B.A., B.Sc., M.A., M.Com., MCA, MBA, BBA, B.Ed., M.Ed., B.Tech., B.Arch., etc.
This college provides facilities like well-equipped labs, libraries, playgrounds, sports grounds, hostels, canteens, medical care centers, transport facility, internet connectivity, etc.
10. Vivekanand College of Arts, Commerce and Science
Vivekanand College of Arts & Commerce was established in the year of 1875. This college has been imparting quality education since then. The college is affiliated to University of Mumbai and recognized by UGC under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956. The college offers various undergraduate courses like B.A., B.Sc., M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., MBA, MCA, BBA, B.Ed., B.Tech., Pharmacy, Dental Surgery, Nursing, Hotel Management, Law etc.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is one of the most opted course in India. The people who want to pursue a career in commercial or corporate sector can opt this course. This course is designed with various subjects like; Accounts, Business Administration, Finance, Economics and Industrial Policies etc. This course enhance individual’s analytical skills, communication as well as problem solving skills.
B.Com graduates are always been in demand as they are required by every business, private or public, large or small firms to run their commercial activities. The students at least require 50%-60% marks in 12th to get admitted in this course.
- Candidate must passed 12th from any recognize Board.
- Candidate must secure at least 45% marks for admission process.
- Top colleges give admission on cut-offs.
What is the Purpose of B.Com degree?
- B.Com is a degree in the field of Commerce.
- Bachelor of Commerce degree amid the foundation pillar in any civilization. The purpose of this degree is to equip the students with the knowledge & skills associate with the business & management world.
- This degree will help the students to develop various management skills like leadership, team work, accounting etc.
Career Opportunities and Choices
Job opportunities: One can become Capital Management, Treasury and Forex Department, Budget Planning, Investment Banking, Public Accounting Firms, Policy Planning, Foreign Trade, Banks, Inventory Control & so on
- Chartered Accountant (CA): It is one of the most popular opportunity for commerce student after B.com. One can enroll for CA after completing B.com with 60% in graduation.
- MBA:Once should appear for MBA entrance exam to be eligible for BBA program.
- M.com: Masters in Commerce is master degree program which students can pursue after completing their B.Com. Here student need to choose specialization which will take them further to do M.Phil. & Ph.D.
Process of Admission through management quota
If you want B.Com direct admission in Pune “Top B School” is the best admission consultancy in India.
For Direct admission in B.Com 2022, you will only requires some set of documents for admission process. Like you need to submit some basic education documents & some personal documents for the procedure.
- S.C. Mark sheet
- S.C. Passing Certificate
- S.C. Mark sheet
- S.C. Passing Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate etc.
If you are interested for B.com direct admission in Top colleges in Mumbai surely we are here to help you get the seat in top colleges.
If you any query feel free to contact, we will help you within 24 hours.
If you are looking forward to applying for admissions in one of the colleges mentioned above, you can connect us on +91-9921499691, +91-9325549696 or you can mail us on