Are you looking for direct admission in Top B.Com colleges in India? About course, Eligibility, admission procedure, top B. Com colleges 2022.
The candidate who is not able to secure the admission through entrance or scores less to get entry in the college for a particular course. We will help you get a seat in the top college. Many top private B.Com colleges & universities reserve a seat to give direct admission through management quota in the interesting course.
- B.Com or Bachelor in Commerce is an undergraduate degree course.
- This course is designed to give students a knowledge about the streams like finance, accounting, Business taxations, insurance & management.
- The duration for this course is three years.
- The course is available in regular & distance mode of study.
- Generally B.Com are of two types: B.Com general & B.Com (Hons).
1. B.Com General
This course includes all the general subjects related to the area of commerce like finance, accounting, Insurance, etc.
Duration: This is 3 years course which is divided into six semesters
Eligibility: Candidate must pass 12th from any recognized Board. The candidate must secure at least 50% marks for the admission process.
Admission process: Usually, admission is based on the 12th percentage, but in some colleges, admission is granted on the basis of the entrance examination.
2. B.Com (Hons)
The students who opt for this course have the option to take a specialization in a specific subject like accounting in Honors. The cutoffs for B.Com (Hons) are high in colleges. The demand for this course is more than the B.Com general course.
Duration: This course is also for three years which is divided into 6 semesters, 2 semesters in each year.
Eligibility: Candidate must pass 12th from any recognized Board.
The candidate must secure at least 45% marks for the admission process.
Top colleges give admission on cut-offs.
Admission process: Admission is through both entrance exams & on the basis of a merit list.
It depends on the university of the college.
Top Colleges for B.Com
- Ness Wadia College of Commerce
- Symbiosis College
- MIT –WPU
- Bharti Vidhyapeth College
- MIT Art & Commerce College
- Amity University
- Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce (BMCC)
- Marathwada Mitra Mandal College of Commerce (MMCC)
- Indra College of Commerce & Science
- Vishvakarma College of Arts & Commerce & Science
- Progressive Education Society Modern College of Art, Science & Commerce
- J.Somaiya College of Art & Commerce
- R.Swami College of Commerce
- Somaiya Vidhyavihar
- PWS College of Art/Commerce
Reasons why B.com is great for Career
1) Vast field: In the field of commerce students are trained in Banking, Commerce & Finance sector. There are many areas of specialization in this field which are; Accounts and Finance, Economics, Banking & Insurance, Investment Management, Law, IT, Taxation, and many more.
2) Career choices: One can choose one of the listed options below as a career option after completing B.com Chartered Accountant, MBA, and M.com
3) Numerous Job profiles: Once can apply for various job positions depending on their caliber to work & area of interest such as Finance Officer, Junior Analyst, Tax Accountant, Stock Broker, Economist, Business Analyst, Accountant, Auditor, Consultant & so on.
4) Various Job Area: After completing B.com students will get various job opportunities in different fields of their choice such as Capital Management, Treasury and Forex Department, Budget Planning, Investment Banking, Public Accounting Firms, Policy Planning, Foreign Trade, Banks, Inventory Control & so on.
Admission Process for B.Com direct admission through management quota
The “TOP B SCHOOL” is the most trusted consultancy in India that offers you direct admissions for the courses. If you want B.Com direct admission in Pune we are the best admission consultancy in India.
For Direct admission in B.Com, you will only require some set of documents for the admission process. Like you need to submit some basic education documents & some personal documents for the procedure.
Some documents are mentioned below:
- SSC Mark sheet
- SSC Passing Certificate
- HSC Mark sheet
- HSC Passing Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate etc.
For NRI students there are different documents for the procedure:
- Migration Certificate (Wherever applicable)
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- NRI Documents for validation NRI status (wherever applicable)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) (Wherever applicable)
- Transfer certificate / College Leaving Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
- Certificate of Medical Fitness by Registered Medical Practitioner on the letterhead
- Physically Handicapped certificate (wherever applicable)