Students who wish to take admission in an MBA program at a graduate business school can do so without taking the entrance exam, such as the Common Admission Test (CAT). However, most IIMs use this test as part of their admissions process. Some colleges have their own entrance exams for students seeking admission into their programs.
- Generally, In Maharashtra The total number of seats available at colleges are 100 and 20% seats can be given as management quota.
- The students who have taken admission under management quota are not required to take entrance exam.
- If you are willing to take Direct Admission in Top MBA Colleges without Entrance Exam, you can contact us at 9921499691 Or firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct MBA Admissions without entrance exam
- Direct MBA admission means that the college or university evaluates your application based on your academic background, work experience, and other factors rather than your performance on a standardized test. Keep in mind that these programs may have higher tuition fees or other eligibility requirements that you need to meet in order to apply.
- That being said, it’s important to note that having a good score on your entrance exam can be beneficial in terms of your chances of getting into a top MBA program, as it shows your proficiency in areas like math, reading comprehension, and critical thinking. But if you’re not interested in taking the entrance exam or feel like it’s not reflective of your abilities, then pursuing direct MBA admissions is a viable option for you.
- Usually, The colleges are open to take the direct MBA admissions without entrance exam to complete their seat quota.
- For most of the Top colleges for Direct MBA Admissions without Entrance Exam, no need to score good marks in National Entrance exams , as they have their own entrance exams like NMAT, SNAP, XAT, X-GMT, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Direct MBA Admission
The eligibility criteria for direct admissions differs from college to college. Let’s talk about MBA eligibility criteria of various private MBA colleges and deemed universities:
- 65%+ marks at Undergraduate level with the relaxation of 5% to reserved category
- 50% marks at UG level, for students taking admission under management quota seats in private MBA colleges
- Qualifying the whole selection process for “direct-ins”. Some colleges shortlist candidates for direct admission through a round of interviews.
- There are also colleges that may accept admission on the basis of scores in MAT, CMAT, NMAT, XAT and SNAP.
Documents Required for Direct MBA Admission
The documents are the crucial part of any admission process. Here is the list of documents to carry. It is recommended to carry a set of Xerox along with the original documents.
- UG Provisional Certificate/ Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Certificate
- Class 10 Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Passport Size Photographs
Top MBA colleges management quota fees and their Seat Intake
Note: Below define fees are estimated. You can check the website of the college for details.
|College Name||Seat Intake||Fees|
|Vivekanand Education Society Institute of Mgmt. Studies (VESIM)||300+||INR 2,80,556|
|Sheila Raheja School of Business Management and Research (SRBS)||120||INR 2,96,000|
|St. Francis Inst. of Management & Research (SFIMAR)||390||INR 1,46,000 – 5,48,000|
|IES Management College And Research Centre||240||INR 8,00,000 – 9,00,000|
|SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR)||240||INR 19,00,000|
|Aditya Institute of Mgmt. Study and Research||240||INR 4,50,000 – 7,80,000|
|Xavier Institute Management and Research (XIMR)||60||INR 5,20,000|
|Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)||78||INR 3,50,000 – 3,98,000|
|Rustomjee Business School (RBS)||–||1,50,000|
MBA Management Quota - Selection Criteria
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their scores in graduation. It must be noted that candidates who are opting for the management quota should have satisfied the eligibility criteria.
- Students are not eligible for any scholarships under direct admission in the management quota.
- Submission of documents such as 12th/ 10th mark sheet, Character Certificate, Migration Certificate and Passport-sized photograph is required by the candidates.
How to Apply for Direct MBA Admission?
The candidate has to visit the colleges where he/she wishes to take admission and then according to that they have to fill the online or offline admission form of that particular institute. And then college management informs you about the admission process to be done.
The student needs to submit all the required documents to the college for the admission process and so the admission process gets carried out.
How to get admission in top MBA Colleges without entrance exam?
The “Top B School Admission” is most trusted consultancy in India that offer you the direct admissions for the courses. If you want to take MBA direct admission in Top colleges “The Top B School Admission” is best consultancy in India.
If you any query feel free to contact..
Contact us at tel: + +91-9921499691, +91-9325549696
FAQ Related To Direct MBA Admissions Without Entrance Exam
1. What is top MBA college direct admission?
Direct admission to top MBA colleges means that you do not need to give an entrance exam to get into a college. You can get admission with your past academic records, work experience, and other criteria specified by the college.
2. What are the eligibility criteria for direct admission to top MBA colleges?
The eligibility criteria for top MBA college direct admission differ from one college to another. However, some common criteria are high academic scores in graduation, work experience, and successful completion of entrance exams like CAT, MAT, CMAT, and XAT.
3. What are the top MBA colleges without entrance exams?
Some of the top MBA colleges without entrance exams are Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon, Great Lakes Institute of Management, Indian School of Business (ISB), and SP Jain Institute of Management and Research.
4. Is it advisable to take direct admission to a top MBA college without entrance exam?
Direct admission to top MBA colleges without entrance exam is not suitable for everyone. It is advisable only if you have a strong academic record, relevant work experience, and an excellent profile. However, you should always check the eligibility criteria and admission process of the college before taking any decision.