Students who wish to take admission in an MBA program at a graduate business school can do so without taking the entrance exam, such as the Common Admission Test (CAT). However, most IIMs use this test as part of their admissions process. Some colleges have their own entrance exams for students seeking admission into their programs.
- Generally, In Maharashtra The total number of seats available at colleges are 100 and 20% seats can be given as management quota.
- The students who have taken admission under management quota are not required to take entrance exam.
- If you are willing to take Direct Admission in Top MBA Colleges without Entrance Exam, you can contact us at 9921499691 Or email@example.com
Direct MBA Admissions without entrance exam
Usually, The colleges are open to take the direct admissions without entrance exam to complete their seat quota.
For most of the Top colleges MBA admissions, no need to score good marks in National Entrance exams , as they have their own entrance exams like NMAT, SNAP, XAT, X-GMT, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Direct MBA Admission
The eligibility criteria for direct admissions differs from college to college. Let’s talk about MBA eligibility criteria of various private MBA colleges and deemed universities:
- 65%+ marks at Undergraduate level with the relaxation of 5% to reserved category
- 50% marks at UG level, for students taking admission under management quota seats in private MBA colleges
- Qualifying the whole selection process for “direct-ins”. Some colleges shortlist candidates for direct admission through a round of interviews.
- There are also colleges that may accept admission on the basis of scores in MAT, CMAT, NMAT, XAT and SNAP.
Documents Required for Direct MBA Admission
The documents are the crucial part of any admission process. Here is the list of documents to carry. It is recommended to carry a set of Xerox along with the original documents.
- UG Provisional Certificate/ Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Certificate
- Class 10 Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Passport Size Photographs
Direct Admission in top MBA colleges through management quota
|College Name||Seat Intake||Fees|
|Vivekanand Education Society Institute of Mgmt. Studies (VESIM)||300+||INR 2,80,556|
|Sheila Raheja School of Business Management and Research (SRBS)||120||INR 2,96,000|
|St. Francis Inst. of Management & Research (SFIMAR)||390||INR 1,46,000 – 5,48,000|
|IES Management College And Research Centre||240||INR 8,00,000 – 9,00,000|
|SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR)||240||INR 19,00,000|
|Aditya Institute of Mgmt. Study and Research||240||INR 4,50,000 – 7,80,000|
|Xavier Institute Management and Research (XIMR)||60||INR 5,20,000|
|Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)||78||INR 3,50,000 – 3,98,000|
|Rustomjee Business School (RBS)||–||1,50,000|
MBA Management Quota – Selection Criteria
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their scores in graduation. It must be noted that candidates who are opting for the management quota should have satisfied the eligibility criteria.
- Students are not eligible for any scholarships under direct admission in the management quota.
- Submission of documents such as 12th/ 10th mark sheet, Character Certificate, Migration Certificate and Passport-sized photograph is required by the candidates.
How to Apply for Direct MBA Admission?
The candidate has to visit the colleges where he/she wishes to take admission and then according to that they have to fill the online or offline admission form of that particular institute. And then college management informs you about the admission process to be done.
The student needs to submit all the required documents to the college for the admission process and so the admission process gets carried out.
How to get admission in top MBA Colleges without entrance exam?
The “Top B School Admission” is most trusted consultancy in India that offer you the direct admissions for the courses. If you want to take MBA direct admission in Top colleges “The Top B School Admission” is best consultancy in India.
If you any query feel free to contact, we will help you within 24 hours.
Contact us at tel: + +91-9921499691, +91-9325549696